Highlife Technology Ltd.

BJHJayhawk
New Community Member

Anyone else have issues with this company? When you Google Highlife Technology, numerous claims & disputes pop-up along with the contact email that is associated with the company & listed on the Details About The Shipment email that was sent from <removed> email. 

The DHL tracking information seems bogus, so I copied the tracking number & pasted into the DHL website, instead of using the dummy DHL Link

they provided in the email. They appear to also be listed as MeetPro & another email they use for customer support

If there are so many fraudulent claims & disputes, why is PayPal allowing them to operate as a partner?

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Thongle69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Your bank( or credit card ) can help you to get your $$$ back.
Login to Me Too

OVaughn
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered heated jackets back in November 9 as Christmas presents. Dec. 9 they sent tracking no. S we hichbinly dhowed they had prepared label. After 3 emails to them with an automated reply to be patient, I disputed to PayPal. After they told PayPal they had sent but had not, I requested my money back. Waited with no reply so I escalated my dispute. When I escalated my by dispute as ndd Ed has to go purchase different items for these Christmas presents I didn’t receive in time, they mail some cheap jackets that sizes are correct size but way too small. PayPal said they sent items so they closed the case. Not happy with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

karindave
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me another message today saying that they have sent the items (with the same tracking number they sent to me 12/28/19)  I will not use their BS link as it should show up on USPS if it has sent....I checked on USPS and it still says that a label has been printed, but hasn't been shipped.  Below is the BS letter they sent me today....  NEVER AGAIN!  As soon as this is resolved I will be closing my PayPal account that I have had since 2000.  

Dear Karena <removed>,

Thank you so much for placing your order. Your order number is 1849970655268 and the product name is 6 "lake blue -8 tone lotus drummer beat steel tongue ebony drum;HOT SALE-Alloy Steel Tongue Drum-(BUY 2 SAVE $26 AND FREE SHIPPING).

We are glad to tell you that your order has been shipped by the carrier China Post. The tracking number of your order is LW289901511CN. You can track your parcel information here: https://www.17track.net/?nums=LW289901511CN&fc=3011&sc=0. Please wait one or two days to wait it to update the status.

If you have any questions, please contact us at  any time and we will assist you in tracking your parcel.

We are always ready here to help you!

Best regards.

(This email undertakes by 17 track, please do not reply to this email.)

Login to Me Too

DugganSC
Contributor
Contributor

In their defense, it could be technically true. They probably use a courier service that sends the package to the United States and then ships via Fedex or USPS, so until it arrives in the United States, the label will have been printed, but not used. And there are a lot of delays that can happen on that first leg, including ships waiting in docks due to tariffs. That said, because the process is so opaque, I suspect that they use it to cover not shipping the item until much later than they claim.

Login to Me Too

karindave
Contributor
Contributor

Well I think 3 weeks is more than enough time to show in the USPS system.  I had another company send something to me with China Post and it showed up in the USPS system within 1 day and I received it about a 2 weeks later.....They also sent the shipping confirmation confirming that it had been shipped....

the online store added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper

China Post

Tracking number

LW327995074CN

Shipping status

Shipped

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact

Login to Me Too

Joseph118
Contributor
Contributor
My mum gets a email from Parcel Delivery UK which was say that a parcel is being tracked and needed to reroute it
Login to Me Too

annaters
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased a drum on 11/4 and never received it. It is now 1/15 and my case is still pending. Unfortunately the company finally shipped something although I no longer need the item as it was a Christmas gift so I purchased a replacement on Amazon before Christmas. The company’s website is now shut down. I read reviews on Facebook and people who finally received something received a drum smaller than their hand, like a miniature replica of what was advertised. I won’t even be able to dispute that it wasn’t as advertised because they shut down their site so there is no reference to send to PayPal. This is obviously a scam and it’s a huge bummer that PayPal doesn’t back their buyers. Won’t be using PayPal any longer.
Login to Me Too

DeeTee2
New Community Member

I ordered the Lawrence Smart Robot and paid via paypal.  The money was taken from Paypal and it showed a charged from  HIGHLIFETEC.

Payment details
For your purchase on December 4, 2019

Details

Hot sale-Smart Lawrence Special Deal (Free Shipping)-Buy 2 Save $24 - BLUE / UPGRADE
$59.99 USD

Now and Paypal the transaction is missing along with the money for this item. 

Subtotal
$59.99 USD

Total
$59.99 USD

The transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal * PAYPAL *HIGHLIFETEC

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DeeTee2 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Loriincc
Contributor
Contributor
I received my robot but it was nothing like the advertisement. First of all it’s not a Lawerence Robot. It can’t do math or pick itself up when it falls plus it’s a lot smaller then the ones shown in the video. It’s just a glorified RC car goes forwards and backwards and left and right and hs really stupid phrases. I bought this for my Grandson who has Autism I thought it would in courage him to communicate more. I can’t give him this piece of junk
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.