Highlife Technology Ltd.

Mmax_T
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all
I clicked on an add in my Instagram and saw the add " SAVE 150$ [NOW]-Z Flex Tilt Head " for 34.99 USD I checked other online options and saw what they are advertising is around 70 USD.  I ordered the product and what I received is the cheapest plastic version of the Z Flex tilt head.
when I informed PayPal they asked me to return the item.
the cost of sending this back is 70 CAD !!!!  and side with the seller....

anyone has any suggestion?
Greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

peter_bu
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I'd read this before ordering from these people ☹️... I requested a partial refund from Highlife to compensate for the "extra's" I did not receive .. Paypal have seemingly ignored this request and advised to send the item back for a full refund - as it costs MORE than the item is worth to send it via the seller's required shipping companies, it is not possible ... Good on you Paypal for offering the Paypal assisted return option, but the seller also needs to sign up to it!!!!  Am NOT happy with Paypal's handling of this and I have been a long-time customer ... do NOT buy from these people!!!

Login to Me Too

Kel66
Contributor
Contributor
This company also uses the names: Flowershare and Fenglinjoy and probably other I have not found yet. Very cheap defective products. Long wait to get products and impossible to return. My return would have cost me $115 US. DO NOT ORDER from these companies!!
Login to Me Too

Kel66
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal finally decided the dispute in my favor!!! I am still out the $24 US that I spent to make the defective item back to China but at least I got some money back!!
Login to Me Too

Mythicboot123
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone see these scam ads on Facebook, Instagram, remember to stop and doubt. Would there ever be such a good deal?
Login to Me Too

peter_bu
Contributor
Contributor
Had the same problem .. sent it back normal parcel post and provided PayPal with proof of posting for the refund.
Login to Me Too

yellow_doe
Contributor
Contributor

w much did it cost to send to China

Login to Me Too

Kayla1064
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had any luck through PayPal to get their money back? There’s no way to contact this fraud company and no order confirmation email or tracking email. All I have is the $200 charge for items that never arrived. I’m at a loss on what to do. Emailed PayPal twice now. If this company is operating this way PayPal should not be allowing their services.
Login to Me Too

Colleenes
Contributor
Contributor

Kiss it goodbye. You can put lots of time and energy into it but you've lost your $. Paypal used to have a backbone, but apparently no longer. Now it's just a portal.

Login to Me Too

98SNAKEEATER
Contributor
Contributor
Placed an order in September. Didn't receive item or tracking info. Their website has gone kaput. I've sent countless emails with no response, yet they somehow magically conjured up a ghost tracking # immediately after getting PayPal involved late last night. Did a quick search obt bg air name and found this thread. How does PayPal allow such a company to exist??
Login to Me Too

Colleenes
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed! How could Paypal have an association with this "company"??? Unbelievable. Paypal used to be good. Not so much any more.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.