Highlife Technology Ltd.

Tony1122
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a drone over a month ago and no emails have been answered and the tracking number is wrong the same as many of you in this community. my question has anyone actually gotten a drone from this bunch and did it actually work and how long did it take to get it? did you have to file a dispute with paypal to speed it up or did you just wait? thanks Tony1122

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Happy18

Feel sorry for you - I also bought some glasses, they are FANTASTIC !!!   They are perfect for reading (I was using 3+ before for reading, and 1.75 for normal wear for everything else and it was such a pain changing all the time.  Now, with these (they were marked as 3) they are perfect for reading AND for normal rest of the time - no more changing glasses for me.  And they are strong with a half frame.  I'm one of the lucky ones.  Yes, they took forever to come, but hey, they are here now.

Login to Me Too

Happy18

In defence of these glasses, I ordered and received a pair, they are perfect for reading AND for normal all day wear - I am stoked as before I had to use two different pairs, or my bifocals which were a pain.  Really really happy with these, I guess I am just lucky with mine.  Love the fact they are very strong, and only a half frame.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.