Highlife Technology Ltd.

BJHJayhawk
New Community Member

Anyone else have issues with this company? When you Google Highlife Technology, numerous claims & disputes pop-up along with the contact email that is associated with the company & listed on the Details About The Shipment email that was sent from <removed> email. 

The DHL tracking information seems bogus, so I copied the tracking number & pasted into the DHL website, instead of using the dummy DHL Link

they provided in the email. They appear to also be listed as MeetPro & another email they use for customer support

If there are so many fraudulent claims & disputes, why is PayPal allowing them to operate as a partner?

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

pocahontas69
Contributor
Contributor
Yep and paypal doesn't give a **bleep** they want us to pay to send it back and it's a scam https://boyseefour.com/products/smart-robot-lawrence-special-deal-free-shipping
Login to Me Too

CJC5911
New Community Member

I had the same issue. Product never arrived. Still says label sent to FedEx and product never actually in transit or sent.     FRAUD

Login to Me Too

pocahontas69
Contributor
Contributor
We were scammed with this to well my husband was. PayPal wants us to pay to send it back to another country. This company is advertising the Lawrence Robot and it's a fraud they send one not much bigger then my husbands hand it doesn't do ANY of the things they say Here is proof its scams https://boyseefour.com/products/smart-robot-lawrence-special-deal-free-shipping https://boyseefour.com/products/smart-robot-lawrence-special-deal-free-shipping
Login to Me Too

adreamcatcher
New Community Member

As far as I am concerned  and in my opinion it is a scam. Ordered Dec 1, 2019 and just received after fighting for it today Jan 16, 2020. It's total junk and nothing like they advertised. I am still fighting with the company and paypal because this was false advertising!! It's suppose to be Lawerence and i have no idea what this robot is. It definitely is not what was advertised! It doesn't do math or get itself back up like it showed. Pure junk total SCAM!! Totally **bleep** off!!

Login to Me Too

stpatti74
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto.  Ordered for Christmas, no response from seller.  Paid for express shipping, arrived January. Website no longer exists, generic email address. Not what I ordered.  Paypal finally heard from the seller, JIadi CO limited in Hong Kong.  They say (Seller, thus PayPall) to send it back to get my refund.  What a JOKE!!!  To send a package back to Hong Kong costs more than I paid for the stupid Robot!! UPS and Fedex both are almost $250.00! USPS is better but still more than I paid.  Perhaps the seller gets away with selling the wrong items and pockets the money is because the know they can get away with it!!!

Login to Me Too

DMEMS

I am having the same issue.  What I ordered and paid for is certainly not what I received and I am getting the run around from the seller and they want me to pay to have their substandard product sent back to them.  PayPal is siding with the seller to make me pay for it and I have not real promise of getting my money back for the shipping and/or what I paid for the product.  This is horrible customer service from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

DMEMS

I am having the same issue.  What I ordered and paid for is certainly not what I received and I am getting the run around from the seller and they want me to pay to have their substandard product sent back to them.  PayPal is siding with the seller to make me pay for it and I have not real promise of getting my money back for the shipping and/or what I paid for the product.  This is horrible customer service from PayPal.

I am having the same issue.  IMG_5937.jpgIMG_5955.jpg

Login to Me Too

DMEMS

IMG_5955.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

  

Login to Me Too

BeAFRAID
New Community Member

I also got scammed by  BOYSEEFOUR AND BELLETOO !!!...I see there's already a village got victimized and yet USELESS PAYPAL is not doing anything!!!..Please STAY AWAY FROM THESE CHINESE SELLERS BOYSEEFOUR AND BELLETOO!!!!..THEY ARE THIEVES!!!..THEY are SCAMMERS!!!..THEY will lure you into their very cheap prices but will send you TRASH PRODUCTS INSTEAD!!!...DON'T BE A VICTIM!!!!!

Login to Me Too

BeAFRAID
New Community Member

I Have LEARNED MY LESSON AND I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYMORE FROM ANY CHINESE COMPANY!!!!....THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.