Highlife Technology Ltd.

BJHJayhawk
New Community Member

Anyone else have issues with this company? When you Google Highlife Technology, numerous claims & disputes pop-up along with the contact email that is associated with the company & listed on the Details About The Shipment email that was sent from <removed> email. 

The DHL tracking information seems bogus, so I copied the tracking number & pasted into the DHL website, instead of using the dummy DHL Link

they provided in the email. They appear to also be listed as MeetPro & another email they use for customer support

If there are so many fraudulent claims & disputes, why is PayPal allowing them to operate as a partner?

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

karindave
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get your money back from PayPal for the drums?  I have also purchased 2 of them around the 8th of November and never received a thing....So I emailed them and they said they were backed up and still received nothing.  So I filed a dispute with paypal and they sent me a tracking number last Friday which still doesn't show that it has been shipped.  They have until 1/13/20 to have it in my hands or they will get a charge back if not from PayPal then from AMEX...TG  I used my AMEX with PayPal as they will take care of anything.  Such BS!

Login to Me Too

Thongle69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, You should call your bank/credit card to report this fraud from the seller. Your bank will open a claim, after investigation You can get your money back. Goodluck and please try not to order anything from FaceBook.
Login to Me Too

pfs40
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the multi-focus transition reading/distance glasses.  They sent regular +4.00 reading glasses.  I guess it would be useless to try to contact the seller or get a refund.  It looks like Ebay won't be of help either. I guess I can just kiss my $20+ off.

Login to Me Too

J9murch
New Community Member
I ordered 2 hand drums on Oct 28, 2019. I have not had and response to emails regarding shipment. My recirpt indicated pmt made to Linkine Technology Ltd. Their contact email is apparently bogus. I’ve sent several email and no response. Can I get my money refunded?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@J9murch 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Vatkins
New Community Member
I made purchase of $250 pluse change and o still do not have anything to show for it. This was my grandkids christmas. I want PayPal to look into it and do something about it
Login to Me Too

AHC1
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. Also ordered 2 hand drums in October - now 28th December, still no product delivered. Tracking numbers provided by the 'seller' were fake. Paypal is still reviewing. This Highlife Technology / LINKINE Technology Ltd scam operation will probably give Paypal a bogus tracking number too. It is about time Paypal Instagram/Facebook started vetting these scam operations and removing them from their sites.

Hoping Paypal will organize a refund  as this scam seems well established.

Login to Me Too

Djbrooks51
I ordered my drum on November the 9th 2019th and have not received anything either no way to contact anyone know nothing. How do I get my money back period of disputed through my credit card company but I'm expecting they have problems but it seems terrible that pay pal is not vetted out this company and the information from them is bogus. Their back on Facebook again offering the drum
Login to Me Too

seanbr0wn
New Community Member

I have also been scammed by these people but this time they were selling a digger which was nothing like the advertisement on facebook nor on the re-directed website when it arrived. I have reported the problem to Paypal and they have refused a refund without even the option to appeal the decision.

An absolute disgrace ! I will not be using Paypal ever again !

Login to Me Too

Dsmileybface
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar issue. A company advertised shoe boxes on Instagram and there was $50% off sale during the holiday season. I paid $95 for my item and what this company sent was not even close to what I ordered. I filed a claim through PayPal and was told that I can get a refund if I send the item back. The return address is in China. UPS says it will cost $200 for me to return the item. This is ridiculous and PayPal should do better especially if there are so many fraud cases against the seller. I am not about to be out $300 for a product that I did not accurately receive. This is not my fault and the buyer should not take the risk. Has anyone's situation been resolved or money refunded ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.