Highlife Technology Ltd.

BJHJayhawk
New Community Member

Anyone else have issues with this company? When you Google Highlife Technology, numerous claims & disputes pop-up along with the contact email that is associated with the company & listed on the Details About The Shipment email that was sent from <removed> email. 

The DHL tracking information seems bogus, so I copied the tracking number & pasted into the DHL website, instead of using the dummy DHL Link

they provided in the email. They appear to also be listed as MeetPro & another email they use for customer support

If there are so many fraudulent claims & disputes, why is PayPal allowing them to operate as a partner?

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Killaqueen
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder the same exact thing. I no longer will trust PayPal because it is apparent that they do not care who they are promoting. I received a fraudulent item also from highlife technology. I only bought the item because I trusted PayPal would make sure they were good quality and reputable resources. I bought a neck hammock. Highlife technology wants the item back. No problem. But I wasn't paying shipping. Then ebay says we will cover the charge up to 30 dollars. I was not happy about this but I went to ship it today and usps wants to charge $74.00 for return. The item was $26.44. I laughed and called PayPal furious. The woman I was speaking to was seemingly mentally disabled because she kept repeating herself. I then asked to speak to a manager because I told her she was useless to me. She said the manager has the message and will call me back. Yea right... lol.. I'm like I'm not holding my breath. I plan to call them back again in a little while but it is very apparent... PAYPAL IS FOR THE SELLER NOT THE BUYER AND THEY DO NOT CHECK TO MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE THEY ARE BACKING ARE A REPUTABLE SOURCE. BEWARE EVERYONE! I AM MAKING MULTIPLE POSTS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA IN REFERENCE TO THIS. I VOW TO NO LONGER ENTRUST IN PAYPAL BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST AS FRAUDULENT AS THE SELLERS THEY ARE BACKING.
Login to Me Too

Thongle69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Just let all buyers know that this seller (highlife Technology ltd.) is untrusted business, They posted someone’s ads on Facebook and sent the very cheap one, reported this problem to Paypal and received an email from Palpal saying that I need to send the wrong item back to China for the refund of $45.99 even though seller ‘s fraud. My Paypal account will be closed from now, we all buyers should switch to Amazon for future purchases. I can not believe my case will end like this
Login to Me Too

Killaqueen
Contributor
Contributor
Yep... I'm never using PayPal again . They support frauds. I will searching for a more reputable source for purchases. I do love amazon too. PayPal is garbage!
Login to Me Too

Thongle69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Report this issue to your bank they can reverse your money back after investigate the case. Good luck bro
Login to Me Too

SueBee61
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened my paypal account activity and discover I have paid $80.00 to this company. I have not received anything from them .  Just what did I buy?  After reading other people with problems I am very concerned.

i will contact my bank, hopefully for a refund . 
this is fraud.  Yes, I too will not be using PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

xXIDadIXx
I purchased the phone case fully enclosed I ordered and paid on September 30th, and haven’t received it yet what should I do to contact them??
Login to Me Too

Amaleon22
What happened to paypal? Thought this was created to make sure we are getting the agreed transaction from both parties. Why would they associate with a known company to scam people off their well earned money? So sad that im going to have to cancel my subscription if this doesnt get settled.
Login to Me Too

MJOrtiz
New Community Member

I am currently dealing with the same kind of issue and PayPal simply beats around the bush without trying showing true concern for my situation. I am on hold with PayPal as I am typing this (45 minutes and counting) and I have been transferred twice already to "someone else who can help me out". I am learning very quickly that PayPal doesn't stand behind their customers and I will cancel my PayPal account immediately if there is no kind of resolution to my issue. Be warned, Highlife Technology Ltd. and four you.store are complete scams and do not purchase anything from them! Unfortunately they advertise "amazing" deals on both Instagram and Facebook, but do not be fooled! Stick with a reputable company like Amazon.

Login to Me Too

AHC1
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 drums advertised as a pop up ad on my instagram account. Paid for on 20th October 2019. Still not arrived.

I demanded a tracking number from the seller who assured me the items had been shipped.  They gave me one that doesn't exist. Have requested Paypal organise a refund to my Paypal account.. now I wait for resolution. I hope this company is not a fraud - but after doing an internet search and reading issues here, I fear Highlight Technology is a scam.

Why the hell does Facebook, Instagram and Paypal continue to support these types of suspicious companies in the face of so many concerns?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.