Highlife Technology Ltd.

Mmax_T
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all
I clicked on an add in my Instagram and saw the add " SAVE 150$ [NOW]-Z Flex Tilt Head " for 34.99 USD I checked other online options and saw what they are advertising is around 70 USD.  I ordered the product and what I received is the cheapest plastic version of the Z Flex tilt head.
when I informed PayPal they asked me to return the item.
the cost of sending this back is 70 CAD !!!!  and side with the seller....

anyone has any suggestion?
Greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

MyLadyDay
New Community Member

No contact info found by me either.  No delivery, No nothing except my money gone.

Lady

Login to Me Too

Rbuffkins
I havent received my parcel. This is a scam co.
Login to Me Too

Jeffvincent
Contributor
Contributor

The phone number they have listed has too many digits.  It's fake.  

Login to Me Too

yellow_doe
Contributor
Contributor

Contact number does not exist.Found it and tried it!

Login to Me Too

ocastillor
Contributor
Contributor

It is incredible that Paypal having seen these scammers of Highlife Technology Ltd are capable of and seeing all the claims against them still fail in their favor, I ask for product one month ago, Highlife Technology Ltd sent the product but I never received it, my name is not in the records of the courier and even do all that happened they said that it was delivered and Paypal was in agreed with them.

Very poor buyer protection, did you had a situation like mine? what did you do?

Login to Me Too

Meiry1
Contributor
Contributor
Currently with the same situation and I just filed a claim. Order item on Nov 4th and never received. Their customer service sucks and they dont respond the emails. I am waiting to hear from PayPal. I hope they refund my money. Incredible how many complaints I have been seing and surprised paypal still deal with them. I paid 70 dollars for a Xmas present that I have not received and they r saying they shipped. FRUSTRATED
Login to Me Too

ocastillor
Contributor
Contributor
I lost my money, PayPal let them win the dispute, I am not very confident that PayPal will help you but we need to keep trying and at least make PayPal to remove this robbers from the list of PayPal vendors.
Login to Me Too

Larrys2u
Contributor
Contributor
Clicked on an advertisement on Facebook for a heated jacket. Vest style, I paid $44 and change for the vest, this was a bit cheeper than others but not enough to make me think twice about ordering from this company. Took 3 months for delivery, 1-2 sizes too small, said XXL and it fits my son who wears a medium size. Cheepest material, and the heater button doesn't work. Do not use this company
Login to Me Too

authun
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same problem with the same item. Paypal told me to return it and when I queried the cost, they informed me of the 'Return it on Us' service where they will pay upto £15 in the UK. UPS, FedEx etc were all much more expensive but, Royal Mail did a International Track and Signature service for £12.90. I received this back within a few days from Paypal. The item was returned and signed for but the company would not reply to Paypal's emails to them so today, Paypal have told me that I will be reimbursed for the item. The key to getting your moneyback is to find a postal service at a reasonable cost which  tracks the item and not use a courier.

Login to Me Too

Pawa
New Community Member

Hi all, I am from Namibia, i ordered and paid for products to HighLife Technology in September last year, i have been tracking the products ever since with the track number i was provided with, to my disappointment i did not receive anything up to now, i tried to email the HighLife Technology to different emails they asked me to inquire, but they never responded to me up until today, i am very worried my money is gone, and i did not receive anything from this company, which i think it is a scam company that is trying to eat people's money in such way. My advice to everyone out there, never try to do business with the so called HighLife Technology, it is never exist.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.