Highlife Technology Ltd.

Mmax_T
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all
I clicked on an add in my Instagram and saw the add " SAVE 150$ [NOW]-Z Flex Tilt Head " for 34.99 USD I checked other online options and saw what they are advertising is around 70 USD.  I ordered the product and what I received is the cheapest plastic version of the Z Flex tilt head.
when I informed PayPal they asked me to return the item.
the cost of sending this back is 70 CAD !!!!  and side with the seller....

anyone has any suggestion?
Greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

98SNAKEEATER
Contributor
Contributor

Update

After contacting PayPal to file a case, the seller immediately sent me tracking number

Surprisingly, the package actually arrived today

Given the details in this thread, I figured I'd do an unboxing video just in case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEL1wLrI-3s

Well, the item is what I ordered, but it was broken (actually, not assembled correctly)

Had to make some modifications, but it is what it is

It's a cheap item and not worth the hassle of trying to return or exchange, but I can only imagine those of you that spent hundreds or more with this company only to get burned.

Login to Me Too

yellow_doe
Contributor
Contributor

If you went through Paypal to pay for your purchase then Paypal can contact them for you.They would not respond to me but they did to Paypal

Login to Me Too

DugganSC
Contributor
Contributor

I'm yet another unhappy customer. After several complaints, I did receive 75% of my order, almost two months later. So I simply requested a refund for the one missing item. And yeah, they're claiming I have to send everything back at my own expense. I'm going to try talking to customer service tomorrow, but I'm not terribly hopeful. Half tempted to send to the actual return address on the package, in California, except I'm sure they'd claim I did things the wrong way.

Login to Me Too

Mythicboot123
Contributor
Contributor
Just got my money back. Try calling Paypal. Answer them some card details and theyd open a refund case for you. I made a stupid mistake of not signing in my account to pay. Opening a refund dispute was a pain in the 455. Have to call them multiple times.
Login to Me Too

Angela1323
I never received this item paid but never received
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Angela1323,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you did not receive the item that you paid for, you can file a claim against this transaction.

You will find more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

marciomartin
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't receive the goods Intelligent escape toy Price 25,87 U$ ID transaction: 5LC96143T0578562G
Login to Me Too

aboakley01
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 men's warming vests on 11.11.2019 and fully expected them to arrive for Christmas

It popped up as an Instagram Add and it looked like a perfect gift for my husband and his friend who both have to frequently work in the cold.

I ordered it and used PayPal to pay for it. They took my money on 11.11.2019

I started emailing them every day since last week, for over a week now - , today I got a reply:

Hi Customer,

This is Customer Service team.

We ‘re so sorry that we have lots of emails stuck here, we will try our best to reply your inquiry within 5 days.

Our department’s located in Singapore. And our working time is from 9am to 6pm <GMT  8>, Mon to Fri.

All orders and tracking will be updated normally, and if you want return your order, we will arrange it ASAP.

Your patience will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Customer Service

I am without to Christmas Gifts and I am disappointed I did not read all of these reviews sooner, I had no idea.

$70.00 gone and I can't believe PAYPAL still allows them to be a vendor??

No phone number or way to call anyone and a horrible email reply ratio. 

This is so disappointing! 

Login to Me Too

ocastillor
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone, as you read most of us paid for a product, this robbers said they sent it and even do we raised a claim PayPal let them win and we could not recover our money, I don't know for what PayPal talk about buyer protection if we are not going to receive help. I guess that it is a better business to keep this type of fraudulent companies paying for the use of PayPal than the users that like us use PayPal to buy things. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.