Highlife Technology Ltd.

Mmax_T
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all
I clicked on an add in my Instagram and saw the add " SAVE 150$ [NOW]-Z Flex Tilt Head " for 34.99 USD I checked other online options and saw what they are advertising is around 70 USD.  I ordered the product and what I received is the cheapest plastic version of the Z Flex tilt head.
when I informed PayPal they asked me to return the item.
the cost of sending this back is 70 CAD !!!!  and side with the seller....

anyone has any suggestion?
Greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mmax_T

Paypal buyer protection can never be a 100% coverall, so in the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction  .....
https://www.paypal.com/ca/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mmax_T

Paypal buyer protection can never be a 100% coverall, so in the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction  .....
https://www.paypal.com/ca/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

heathertonf
New Community Member
I am trying to find a contact number for the company.
Login to Me Too

RFinch1986
New Community Member
Did you ever find a way to contact them? I never received my order and it has been 6wks since I ordered.
Login to Me Too

yellow_doe
Contributor
Contributor

Go through PayPal.They would not respond to me but they did to Paypal.Been going back and forth with them and all they said was return the used piece of crap they sent me which will cost me more than I originally paid so now I don't know what to do because they stopped responding.Their store front says shipped from the USA but they won't tell me where I can send it! Also found out the store doesn't really exist.It's a scam.They send you what they want knowing you can't send it back so they get to keep your money and your stuck with something you never even purchased to start with!

Login to Me Too

merlyn49
Contributor
Contributor
I think they agree a scam company. I received there item and the instructions are of absolutely no use. I can't find an email or anything to request better instructions
Login to Me Too

merlyn49
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone just post an email or phone number they have found and gotten a response from this company. PayPal is useless in that category. There was nothing in my receipt with Hightech information.
Login to Me Too

Knubbus
Contributor
Contributor

You can find the email address to Highlife Technology Ltd in your PayPal receipt.

paypal at 24hservice.vip

Login to Me Too

Lwil1964
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. Never received my order. No way to contact these scammers.
Login to Me Too

Ricardo341

Any luck? I am trying to get support for their doorbell camera.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.