Highlife Technology LTD

Perry717
New Community Member

Highlife Technology LTD. sent me the wrong merchandise - and on purpose - their business is a fraud!

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Grumpybear
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased a cell phone/car charger. Arrived broken and damaged. Sent seller three (3) emails at all their email address (which were also 3 different ones) says it takes less Than 24 hours to respond. Finally responded after 48 hours and PayPal dispute. Wants to refund only if I ship item back, at my expense. Then when I refuse to ship BROKEN item back, then only get offered $8.00 USD for inconvenience. Totally purchase was $79 PayPal why are you conducting business with such people???!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

agrieved
Contributor
Contributor

Seems just a waste of time complaining to Paypal. 

Ray.

Login to Me Too

Grumpybear
Contributor
Contributor
True, but sometimes it is worth it. You never know, maybe someone in the right position can or will do something to have them banned or blocked. Here is to hoping!!!!
Login to Me Too

BSuppe
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a pack of metallic markers. When I got them some don't write and the colors are all distorted. Pink is maroon-brown, Gold is brown, green is Army green. They aren't metallic and don't dry. 

Login to Me Too

Seraphim01
Contributor
Contributor

Just open up a dispute.  I ordered and percussion massager from facebook in which they said they had a limited time off for $99.  I had not received it and they sent me a fake Fed Ex number that indicated Fed Ex does not have the package.  When I write to them, all they do is provide excuses and say the item is in route. They are hoping you will go beyond the Pay Pal dispute window so they can keep the money.  This company is a scam from China. Do not do business with them!  I hope that Pay Pal will refund my money.

Login to Me Too

sapy
Contributor
Contributor

Don't bank on it.  Paypal seem to support this company despite all the scams they  run

Login to Me Too

Lwil1964
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two cell phone clear cases a month ago. Never sent to me, never received. $38 paid via PayPal. I have tried contacting Highlife technologies but no luck. I want a refund. This is clearly a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.