Highlife Technology LTD

Perry717
New Community Member

Highlife Technology LTD. sent me the wrong merchandise - and on purpose - their business is a fraud!

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

NigelDavies66
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Donna, 

with respect your missing the point completely, these scammers stimulate what method and carrier to use, resulting in postage costs nearly as much as the purchase.

highlife know this, it’s shameful that PayPal are not just refunding the purchase price.

the glasses received can be purchased locally at £1 a pair from Home Bargains and What stores .....

Login to Me Too

agrieved
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree Nigel.

Ray.

Login to Me Too

JIM236
Contributor
Contributor

I began a claim via PayPal, but then decided to file a chargeback through my credit card-------they investigated, and quickly credited my account.   It would seem that the credit card company has enough background on this company to quickly resolve the claim.    So I strongly endorse this measure as a good way to deal with these characters.

Login to Me Too

agrieved
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly I paid via Paypal so my complaint might take a while longer.

Ray.

Login to Me Too

agrieved
Contributor
Contributor

They suggested I send the cheap glass's back with tracking. It was going to cost me €25.60 to get a $24.60 refund. Hardly practical and maybe obvious no one would bother. So the glass's go in the bin.

Ray.

Login to Me Too

lrsathome
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I had seen these comments before I purchased these phony German glasses!

Login to Me Too

JIM236
Contributor
Contributor

Lots of scammers around.    Be particularly skeptical about any facebook advertisements.   Heard many complaints.   I would suggest searching outside of facebook for that advertised product; for reviews, and for identifiable merchants within your country as a source for your purchase.   I will never go via internet to a China Purveyor anymore.

Login to Me Too

petercranbourne
Contributor
Contributor

The spectacle glass is not as described. It just a reading glass with +250 strength. My vision is less than it and I can buy same from a local Chinese shop for $ 2 . Also the frame is steel and smaller . I need full refund.

Login to Me Too

agrieved
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, thats what I found. Robbers as they know getting a refund is pointless as the return postage costs as much as the glass's. You give up in the end poorer but wiser.

Ray.

Login to Me Too

MarenAa91

I got the same **bleep** problem! Its just **bleep** and they live on it! Tried to make a claim with paypal but I have to send the items back with UPS or DHL (they don't accept anything else) and the shipping will cost me twice as much as the package I bought! I bought 50 gel pens in 50 different colors and got 50 pens in 12 different colors (4 of each color except the pink ones which I got 6 of!). So it has to be on purpose! I don't recomend anyone buying from this seller. Ever.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.