Hi

binnieSL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i have created an account paypal business account when i was in slovenia and i asked a friend will it have trouble to create SLOVENIAN like a country he said NO so i created it i received some money and now my account is LIMITTED and paypal asking me to send to them ID or DRIVER LICENSE i send DRIVER LICENSE they asked also CC screenshots i send and screenshots from CC and i can not understand my account still limited for real i live in MACEDONIA but did this makes trouble why i created account as SOVENIAN and how i can change it to MACEDONIAN paypal i need help cuz i have stucked there 500$ pls i want help will i get my money from paypal what i should do to take my money from this account or to change this account to MK paypal pls help me thank u!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@binnieSL 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You can't use another countries paypal account it won't work for you, you need to open one in your own country.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@binnieSL 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You can't use another countries paypal account it won't work for you, you need to open one in your own country.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

binnieSL
Contributor
Contributor
So at this PayPal I have money and what I should do now with this money when u can not transfer or receive money sir I wanna only move the money and then I will close this account I tolded that I asked people when I was in SL they tolded that it don't have problem...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.