Hi everyone

almeueumie
Contributor
Contributor
I buyed some products via dressforless.de for a few days.On the website they sad 2-3 days delivery time but they did not sent anything.I sent a message and they answered that because they have fo much orders takes longer time to send the items,but they didnt speciffied how long.Now because I needed the items in 2-3 days and havent received them I want to cancel the order and get my money back.But I can not open a dispute because the payment is on pending?! I get the message "Unable to complete your request We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our User Agreement for more details." What can I do? Thanks for the time!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@almeueumie 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.
If its claimed then you would be able to open a dispute for non receipt of item or item received but not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@almeueumie 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.
If its claimed then you would be able to open a dispute for non receipt of item or item received but not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

almeueumie
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.