Hi Everyone i am Simeon Nava, i'm new on this community, I have a question?

simeonnava
New Community Member

Question for everyone, have you ever file a problem with fakes tracking codes that sellers send to you and just don't work and after few weeks pass they send you an email notifying you that your product has been shipped? PayPal just denied a second problem I report with fake tracking codes, I send the tracking code to them and they recommend to me to open a case because even them are not able to track the shipping with the code they send and after I open a case PayPal end up Denying on my favor because the seller sends to PayPal the process of the shipping and the tracking code appears that the product had been shipped, last year on Black Friday I purchased an iPhone 11PRO Max 512GB  Which I never got it but the seller I do not how they that they sent to PayPal the process of the shipping and the date and time the product was delivered, now it happens the same thing with a different product, does anyone has the problem? would you please advise me on what can I do besides stop buying from these sellers? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.