Help

JP0326
Contributor
Contributor

I love it when they say my account needs info from me and so i give it to them and its been almost a month since I was able to use my account. I have money in my account that I want out since nobody wants to help resolve my issue. Anyone ever had a problem like this? Im locked out and just want my money and Im closing my account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JP0326 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JP0326
Contributor
Contributor

Well today is call #4 and the 22nd of july is the date that more limitations will be added to my account. I got an email on what I applied for and was denied and I understand. Now why is there still limitations on my account? They keep saying wait 3-5 days. Ive waited a month and I have money on my card Id like to use and close my account since Paypal wants to be stupid. Its simple. Take the limitations off and ill withdrawl my money and close my account. Im tired of messing around yall. Its effecting my business.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JP0326 

Then contact customer services then ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.