Help

beastyboy30
Contributor
Contributor

So, I'm having a bit of a problem, I had an account with a company and had my bank information attached to the account to fund it if I decided to play fantasy sports on their site, however, my account with them was hacked and someone used my paypal to fund the account. My bank was attached to my paypal at the time and I had a network hack with allowed the hacker to get login information,etc. and they stole 170 bucks for me and used it to play in contests and lost it all. The merchant refuses to refund me and says it's my fault and I should have contacted them before the funds were played but I had no freaking clue my account was being used with them. I mean all they had to do was guess my login and then just hit the fund and everything was linked. Paypal tried to help me get the money back but now they are saying because the merchant provided evidence that it shows my name and email they think it really was me when it wasn't. On top of that every time I get a message from paypal, it keeps saying that the messaging it unavailable and doesn't allow me to click on it within the app either. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.