Help

Myy
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal has the worse help solutions. I ordered something online and realized after that it was probably BS and I wasn’t going to get my item. I reached out to pay pal to cancel and it’s the most difficult thing because what I needed wasn’t an option and they closed my case due to it. I still haven’t received anything from this company nor have I received any help from PayPal. I want to cancel my order and get my money back if I can’t cancel it I want a full refund. I’ve been going back and forth with them for several weeks. I even have emails of the camp at basically begging me to buy something and I kept telling them I want a refund and nothing. Please help this is very frustrating.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Myy 

Paypal don't cover buyer remorse and they can't cancel completed payments.

If you have paid then its up to you to request a cancellation from the merchant and a refund.

If the seller refuses then you have the option to file a dispute for non receipt of item if the item does not turn up OR item received but not as described if that is what happens.

So which dispute did you open?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Myy
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve asked multiple times for a refund from the merchant. I filed a dispute for unauthorized charge because nothing was close to what I was experiencing. I had an experience a while ago and it was a lot easier to handle than it is now. They helped with a very similar situation. I just want a refund. I did my part
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Myy 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Myy
Contributor
Contributor
How do I contact PayPal. This is why I’m here because I can’t contact them or else I would of went there first.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.