Help with uploading, contacting.

Dderwenevans
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I've got a dispute case that has been resolved pending me returning the item and providing tracking information.

I sent the item back and attempted to upload the tracking information. I keep getting an error message. However once I had a 'new tracking information' email from PayPal. I went back on and it still wanted me to upload tracking info. Once again, I received an error message.

So I tried messaging PayPal through the 'chat' feature'. 48 hours later and I still haven't had a response despite numerous attempts. So I tried facebook messenger. Just get automated 'I don't understand' messages. So I tried phoning, the automated assistant asks me questions ofr five minutes then hangs up on me.

What am I meant to do!? In a few days the case automatically closes. The product has been returned and accepted by the seller. So I have no product or refund. PayPal is not contactable in any way. In fact I'm £26 out of pocket due to return postage. Not sure why I'm even responsible for that as it's a faulty item.

Any ideas how to get PayPal to reply? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.