Help with purchase from a potentially fraudulent store

MzRAD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I purchased an item on July 19 from <removed> and immediately received a confirmation email from PayPal indicating that my item had arrived to my home on July 16, which is impossible. I am concerned that I purchased from a fraudulent store and that I will never receive the item I ordered. What recourse do I have to get my money back from the PayPal system for a product I never received? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kcarey
New Community Member

I just did also, have you gotten anywhere with your issue? I am trying to figure out how to get this resolved with no luck yet. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thank You,

Ken 

Login to Me Too

Lala121
New Community Member
I got scammed too. I supposedly got the item I purchased from this site. Never got anything
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

File dispute "item not received" if you haven't received anything. If then you get tracking number and it shows delivered, then contact customer service via chat in message center. Need to persist, as PP will at first not willing to help. Many others are in same boat.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.