Help with Resolution Center

PSBgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello-

I purchased (and payment cleared) a couple of items back in the middle of April, where I found out AFTER the fact they were items  being sent from CHINA. None of the ads specified they were shipping from there (and honestly, the pics in the ad didn't reflect that the items were coming from there either!) I never received an email confirmation from these cos. - only the PayPal statement.  Fast forward to JUNE - still no products. I opened a dispute case on all 3 items with PayPal - sorry to say, but PayPal has NOT been much help in figuring this out. Status in the Resolution Center only says "under review." The first product I finally received at 3 mos - and it did not fit - but would've cost more than the item to return, so I was forced to let that dispute go. 😞 However, I still have not received the other 2 items, and the "tracking" info offered by the cos. in each dispute thread is unclear - still doesn't show where these items are (now OVER 3 months later.)  I can't get through on the phone to PayPal - AND the Resolution Ctr won't let me add another message to inform that tracking does NOT work! Lesson learned - I won't order again if I don't know where the item is coming from - however, WHAT DO I DO?  PayPal is not responding to me, and I've been long-time customer. I'm out over $60, and feel very taken advantage of, because no one will personally answer me from PayPal - even with an email.  😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Janbutterfly1
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem. Ordered two planters, $60 each from a China company called Gangtou. Have read many complaints about swimming pools not being delivered from this fake company. Unfortunately, I trusted PayPal to verify the authenticity of the  company’s they work with. Disgusted with PayPals “NO Resolution”. Disgusted with PayPal period.

Login to Me Too

MDPHX
New Community Member

I came here for the same reason looking for some tips ? 

I have purchased an item back in April- By June nothing received. In June I have started a dispute charge / opened claim with paypal. Each time i come back to check on the status it just shows " in review " and each time they extend the case resolution date by another week or two. It is now END OF AUGUST ! 

4 months since they took the money- and i have nowhere to go ? ?  What happened to Paypal protecting their customers?? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.