Help to get a refund without shipping back fake product!

Tryfonas
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community

On 5th of January I won on a bid Auction a PS4 game and I payed via Paypal at the same time.  The following day I realized that the Seller had just Scam on me and actually he was going to send me a fault product - just a printed box. This due to that I noticed a negative feedback the next day from other buyers in his profile that he sent to them an empty box.  I have not recieved the item yet and I dont know if I will get it because the seller did not provide any update that confirms the shipment. I just got in touch with him and he told me that I bought what he stated in his decription.  He also told me I can keep this piece of paper he sent to me!! I opened a case in Paypal but they told me to send it back so I can get the refund. What I must do? is there any other ways to step? I am asking because I am not sure I will get the item and If I get it I will get just a printed box not a Box that contains an original CD - PS4 game.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.