Help requesting refund

Shanique876
New Community Member
I bought some items for retail from a company over a month now and paid for priority shipping. The problems I have My items wasn't shipped out until after 23-30 days They refunded $28.16 for items that I order that they didn't have in warehouse. I requested a refund in the shipping difference between priority and standard shipping which is $55 that was not acknowledged. After receiving the items after nearly 40days I noticed one set of the items were damage. It was a case where they put a white hoodie together with the pants(black) and the dye from the pants was transfer into the white hoodie so it was completely stained, couldn't resell. I notified the company, send pictures and tell them I am in Jamaica so I don't know if it is even possible to send back the items to China because my shipping address is in the US, (the company) after receiving ship it to Jamaica that's how it works here, now they're telling me that they can't refund me or resend items, I should try to sell them. Who's going to buy damaged, stained clothes that looks permanently stained. I tried to dispute it and it shows I received a refund from them already which is the $28.16 for the shortage items I ordered. Am I not qualified to get a refund????
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.