Help regarding refund

Rutvik3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, My name is Rutvik and I started using PayPal this year. I sent a payment of 262.26$ to a person called Ray between 7th-8th November 2018. I met this guy on instagram and he offered me services of mentorship for drop shipping. I was a little desperate to make some money so I trusted him and transferred him the money. He told me he's going to give me full support and coordinate on calls and help me with getting started with dropshipping. After I transferred him the money he started communicating less and less everyday. I thought he might have some problems as he said as he was traveling in the USA. After this weak communication and him not even responding to my texts while being online made me lose confidence in him. When I demanded MY money back he refused saying he'll only give it back if I work with him and fail to make any profit. I was helpless. It is traumatising because that amount is pretty big for me. He still refuses to give me a refund and tells me to wait. Please help me get my money back.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@Rutvik3 wrote:
Hi, My name is Rutvik and I started using PayPal this year. I sent a payment of 262.26$ to a person called Ray between 7th-8th November 2018. I met this guy on instagram and he offered me services of mentorship for drop shipping. I was a little desperate to make some money so I trusted him and transferred him the money. He told me he's going to give me full support and coordinate on calls and help me with getting started with dropshipping. After I transferred him the money he started communicating less and less everyday. I thought he might have some problems as he said as he was traveling in the USA. After this weak communication and him not even responding to my texts while being online made me lose confidence in him. When I demanded MY money back he refused saying he'll only give it back if I work with him and fail to make any profit. I was helpless. It is traumatising because that amount is pretty big for me. He still refuses to give me a refund and tells me to wait. Please help me get my money back.

Locate the payment transaction and file a dispute on it. But first, I recommend reading Buyer Protection terms so you know how the process works.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rutvik3
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I've filed for a dispute. I've texted him too. He is not responding.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.