Help please.

sorbfn
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so one day I open PayPal and I see $100.00 sent to someone and I realized I didn't do that so I try to report it unauthorized activity and everytime I would do that I would be stuck on a loading screen forever I tried this for 2 weeks until I looked it up and tried it with a different browser (Microsoft edge) I finally get it to work and I report it unauthorized and now the case is closed and I still haven't got my money back. I don't know what to do, am I ever gonna get my money back? What should I do, please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Scottfamily
Contributor
Contributor
To be honest if you read everybody else's issues with their disputes we are never going to get our money back so I don't know why there is a PayPal Buyer's Protection Program if they can't protect your money or our house is considered fraud PayPal has been doing a lot of fraud with the Chinese government and to be honest I am sick of it I want my money back to my money is over $100 F+UCK paypal and their damn company ceo whom lets this Fraud s-hit continue to happen, putting us on hold for over a few months to only find out they do not give a crap about our hard earned money or issues with the sellers or scammers. THEY CLOSED EVERYONES DISPUTES AND ALOTBOFBUS LOST OUT ON MONEY AND PRODUCTS WE TRIED TO PURCHASE.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.