Help please, seller claims they issued refund.

sonicblue
Contributor
Contributor

so on the 16th i received the wrong item from ebay seller , i opened a case as soon as i saw this, the item was for a upcoming job for photoshoot i had for my new business i just started so clients are something serious for me, i checked on paypal to see if there was any way to hold the money so they wouldnt get it and it guided me to the resolution center and ask which transaction it was, i selected the correct one and wrote my comments. the i got a notification that the case i had just opened on ebay was closed and it said it appears you have filed a dispute with you financial institution check them for your refund. when i go on paypal it shows the messages i have wrote the seller , no way to escalate and nothing but my messages they have not responded to. the seller finally wrote me on ebay and said the issued a refund for sending the wrong item and my trouble, they even sent a screen shot however they did it on ebay. ebay just told me that they couldnt see it yet but they could see where a case was ruled in my favor for refund and seller confirms they issued it. does it just take some time to show , ebay said it can take up to 48hrs ive never had to wait that long before but just asking if anybody else has or knows ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.