Help on fraudulent activity

needtosolvethis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello People, hope you're all fine, I'm writing to see if  please someone can help  me as y previous account was hacked and my money was transferred to other accounts.

My previous account was on the same email as this (I created a new account) but that email was changed after hacked and could not enter there anymore. I have the emails that were sent when transactions were done in order to prove my request. Please tell me you can help me fixing this and having my money back!! thanks in advance and regards!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @needtosolvethis,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with recent unauthorized activity. Normally we would recommend reporting the activity through the Resolution Center. However, since you're unable to access the account where the activity occurred, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.