Help on closed dispute.

lrcinoklahoma
Contributor
Contributor

After making a purchase of a Honda eu200i generator, I was suspicious of a scam, so I contacted paypal to open a dispute.  They "checked" into it and ruled in favor of the seller-and the dispute was closed.  After waiting 6 weeks I received a package from seller-it was a 25 cent trinket bracelet!  I've been trying to re-open the old dispute or re-open a new one, but since one dispute on the transaction was closed I can't get another one open.  Any advice?  I wanted to open dispute because of receiving an item completely different from what was ordered-and of a significant lower value.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lrcinoklahoma 

Please contact customer service to reopen case and switch claim to a Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) claim:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Or if you still can't get customer service to reopen, then file a dispute with your credit card issuer, if you paid with card as Product unacceptable or not as described.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.