Help needed

Toni28061
New Community Member
Looking for advise... I stupidly ordered a weighted blanket through a company on a Facebook ad on the 27th of December, I have never received this item so I opened a dispute with PayPal last week and they have came back with the outcome to side with the seller as they provided a tracking shipment, thinking back I did receive an item in the post that I had thought strange and that I had never ordered a child’s Halloween Tshirt, I now believe this company to be a scam they take your money and then send you any old thing so they have a shipping reference and it seems PayPal side with them... I’m feeling like where do I go now for a resolution ? Surely their should be a weight listed somewhere in packaging to say that it was a T-shirt and not a king size weighted blanket as I originally purchased ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Toni28061 

Trouble is that you can only open 1 dispute per transaction, you opened non receipt and the seller could provide tracking so they won.

You should have opened a dispute for 'not as described' then you may well have won but you would have had to send it back first trackable before you got a refund.

Make sure you activate the below link to get help with return postage costs in the future.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.