Help my paypal to resolve limitation

Pamela1965
Contributor
Contributor

Dear paypal.
Yesterday I got paypal account verify mail.
So I asked Ryan(paypal) agent through paypal platform.
But when I asked him about why my account got limited then he without saying limited my account.
On the notification window there is still ask me to resolve account limitation.
But when I press that it goes directly to the account limited and wait 180 days.
Please kill me permanently or please give me way to upload documents and help me to verify.
I try to contact with paypal agent on twitter and facebook but nobody reply to me.
And when send mail on paypal it always give me automatic reply.
Please I need real agent to solve this problem.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Regards.
3.PNG

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pamela1965 

Appears the account is already permanently killed. If you have funds in the account, you'll have to wait 180 days to withdraw. PayPal will email you about that when the time comes. That's what the 180 days notice means, it is the process in which PayPal ends the B2C relationship with you.

Since you're in the US, I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account. That is, if you want to try and save the account

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pamela1965
Contributor
Contributor

It is normal answer.

Please don't post this to paypal community.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pamela1965 

If you are going to be rude to someone giving you the correct answer that your account is PERMANENTLY limited then its best if YOU go away.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.