Help! my account is limited

needsomehelp1
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to sell my camera on ebay and paypal limit my account! The guy paid already but I can't ship with my account being limited. I already did the steps and tried calling customer support but their phones a busy (busy tone). Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@needsomehelp1 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3761

Keep contacting PayPal CS to follow up:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

If the funds are paid and shown in your account in your available or pending balance, you can still ship the item through USPS post office location or use Stamps.com or Endicia.com or Shipstation.com and pay for it without PayPal and email the buyer the tracking number. Check the PayPal transaction details to see if it says you can ship as the next step first.

Another option is cancel order to sell at another time, resolving your account limitation first: inform the buyer that PayPal limited your account and you can't complete the order and instruct them to file a dispute so you can refund within the dispute. The funds from the held payment by the dispute will be used to refund the buyer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.