Help just got emailed re a bogus charge

JayinToronto
New Community Member

I followed a link in a message from PayPal that indicated my account has been locked. Once I was  asked for my credit card info so I bailed. I subsequently got a charge from PayPal for almost $300 from eshopworld.

It's really frustrating that I can't reach paypal. When I try the resolution centre to file a claim I get: "Unable to complete your request We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our  User Agreement  for more details"   ??????

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Shodron
Contributor
Contributor
Same has happened to me, has your issue been resolved? If yes by paypal, your bank or did eShopWorld not accept payment?
Login to Me Too

Sheensw
New Community Member
Hi I have the same issue with eshopworld, was it ever resolved for you?
Login to Me Too

Shodron
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it did, Paypal service client wasn't of help at first. All they said was they couldn't help and I was left on my own to contact eShopWorld wich didnt reply to my mails. What Paypal didn't explain to me clearly was they can't help as long a the transaction is pending, once its was taken from me I contacted Paypal again and got refunded within an hour.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.