Help in regards to a dispute opened by my Own friend

SyedFakherAbbas
New Community Member
I am writing this with grief that I helped a fellow of mine as he was in dire need to money. I am based in Usa and he's based in Pakistan. He used to be a student in Malaysia but due to corona and other financial problems he came back to Pakistan like 1.5 years ago andbstatyed working on upwork as a freelancer. He used to get paid through PayPal and he asked me that PayPal can't be used in Pakistan and he needed that money because he has no money in his account. He sent that money to my paypal and then I sent him money through Skrill and I have the same information that I sent the exact amount through skrill and account is also under his name. I have shared all the details with paypal but I would like to know what is the best possible way because yesterday he told me that he sold his PayPal account to someone and I told him that it's illegal and after few messages he blocked me and now I have no way of contacting him. Any help/guidance in this regard.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.