Help With Account Limitations

VincentLe
Contributor
Contributor

So basically, I run an ecommerce website where I sell accounts to people. The website that I use doesn't create it's own invoices and deliverers the products I have in stock by email the moment the payment is processed. Paypal has limited my account because I require to give them proof of identification, shipment ids and order ids, and invoices. I can't provide shipment information because I deliver the products by email, I can't provide invoices because my website doesn't create them, and I could provide identity but I don't think that's the main problem with my account. The account got limited because of too many disputes most likely, but those disputes only exist because sometimes my accounts don't work upon delivery. I advise my customers to contact me before doing anything rash, but some of them just go ahead and open up a dispute. Other disputes are created just because the customer wants to chargeback scam me since it's so easy to perform, all you have to do is open up a chargeback. I always deliver my products to my customers aslong as they contact me that it didn't work, and I don't know how I can get my account access back...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I do not think 'selling accounts' (gaming accounts?) is a viable (or is a highly risky) business model for PayPal use. You can write a letter explaining your business model and why you can't provide the information they are requesting and convert it to pdf and upload it. Chances are, PayPal will cease to do business with you, keep any monies on hold for 180 days to cover any refunds before you can withdraw your money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.