Help!! USPS delivery $3000 package to wrong address?!

Modelmefit
Contributor
Contributor
Help! I recently sold an item on eBay! Printed the shipping label from eBay, included insurance and signature confirmation! It seems like USPS most likely lost the package at first as it was stuck in transit for a week (despite being priority mail!) then suddenly was out for delivery and delivered, however buyer claims they didn’t receive the package! And opened an INR with PayPal! I requested proof of delivery from USPS they sent me a PDF saying it was delivered to the correct address address on the buyers PayPal, yet buyer is claiming they didn’t receive it! The signature is a squiggly line so I can’t make out the name. What can I do? I shipped to the correct address!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Modelmefit.

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that a case has been filed on a payment that you have received.

If you have posted the item to the address on the PayPal transaction details page, and the transaction is showing as 'Eligible' under our Seller Protection Policy, you should be covered in the event of a dispute/claim being filed on the transaction. 

If this happens, you will be able to provide us with information that shows the item has been delivered to the buyer. The case would then be found in your favour. If you would like more information on our Seller Protection Policy and how it works, please see this link for more information https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.