Help Reaching ANY Kind of PayPal Customer Service

theate21
New Community Member

I'm writing you all here because it is impossible to get through to ANYONE at PayPal.  The other day I received some notification that I needed to provide PayPal with some information to restore my account (which I have, minus one thing that is impossible to get them/ I've been trying to reach out to get clarification on).  That said, in looking for clarification I have used the Messaging Service (which doesn't write back) and called the phone numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]during business hours, but every time get a voice message that they are closed/ "call back during business hours."

In the meantime, my funds are locked in, I can't purchase shipping labels for my new eBay purchases, and can't do really anything...

Does anyone else have another number/ contact way to get through to PayPal?  Frankly, it seems beyond egregious that I even have to resort to writing this message on here...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.