Help Please

NiksV1337

Hello I have encountered a problem which is I cant withdraw my money from my balance  to my bank account because when I trty to add the bank account it displays this message (We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.) Also my account is limited because I was not 18 when I created the account and now I am and I did not know about that my accouny would get limited once I send them my ID and Proof of address and I need to create a new account bassicly could anyone point me in any direction how to fix this bank issue so I could withdraw my money 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NiksV1337

If you opened an underage account and it was limited then you would never be able to use that account again.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you won’t have any recourse to get your money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NiksV1337,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation. Please contact customer service for options. If you are now 18 and the original account was opened using accurate profile information, a representative can examine the situation and advise about how and when the funds can be made available.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.