Help! Paypal protection is NOT helping me.

sydsoogorgeous
New Community Member

PayPal has really been disappointing me recently, I had an issue with a purchase that I made. Thinking I would be  protected if something would happen, I paid through Paypal . I paid $77 for an item that was missing something very important, I have tried countless opportunities to get in contact the merchant, but they will not get back to me. I made a dispute with PayPal, and without even getting so much as a comment from the merchant in the message center, PayPal closed it in their favor.I was hopeful being that I gave evidence that will help my case, any person who would have read all of what I said would have never closed out in favor of the merchant. At this point I'm convinced they didn't even read anything that was going on between us. This is why I hate doing things online, has anyone got in contact with PayPal through the phone? can someone please let me know what you think I should do. I have reopened this case for the second time and was told that if the merchants did not get back to us within a certain amount of time that I would receive a full refund . Once again someone working for PayPal closed our window and I have zero answers.This dispute is really not about getting my money back,

I truly felt like it was money well spent, but not if I'm missing something that I paid for! I asked for them to either send me the missing item or pay me back my money because that's only right. I would have to spend an extra $30-$40 to purchase my missing item separate on amazon or something. 

Anyone please tell me how can I Rectify this problem?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.