Help!! Paypal account closed?

Bechumphreyss
New Community Member
Hi all! I have recently been purchasing a few little bits from eBay as I have redecorates my room during lockdown! Only a few pounds worth of things eg organisers, makeup stands etc. I have also had a clear out of clothes and have put them onto depop in order to sell to people. Paypal had temporarily limited my account and I had to do certain things to allow the limitation to be lifted. They have wrote back today saying they will close the account because I have been using PayPal a lot recently and it is high risk activity. I have only been using it to sell a few clothes and to buy room organiser things from eBay. They are holding the money in my account from items I’ve sold and posted, but I can’t get the money back! I really don’t know what to do. I’ve sent an email asking for help but I can’t even set up a new account with the bank cards from this one. Please can someone help me. Thank you x
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.