Help!! Never received my items and dispute was closed in the seller's favor.

MMbingham
New Community Member

I ordered from a company that seemed reliable and had interesting promotions going on. I never received confirmation of purchase or tracking number. So i opened a dispute as the company was unresponsive. After 6 weeks I received 2 of the items only but they look nothing like what I ordered. The dispute has been closed in the seller's favor and I am still missing items!! I can't even access the chatline anymore. Or speak to anyone in the phone due to Covid. I see a lot of these scams happening right now!! It looks like fraud to me!! And PayPal isn't doing their job protecting us costumers!! Please help!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle451
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem. What I did receive was misrepresented (I have pictures), and I haven’t received the whole order (ordered in may). I can’t call and the chat in the system I’m getting different responses. One agent told me to return it (but didn’t say where ) and I could get shipping refunded, and then the next agent told me not to. I have no idea how to call PayPal
Login to Me Too

Gdmgems
I’m having the same issue. The message keeps shutting down in the middle of me responding with someone and I have to start over. I’m very angry with PayPal and their dispute decision. I want my money or my product.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

If you have received the item and it is not as described, you can appeal the claim in your PayPal account.Once it is re-opened, the dispute reason can be changed. 

For information on how to appeal the claim, please review this link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-claim-faq2050

For information on how to change the dispute reason, please review this link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/can-i-change-my-dispute-or-claim-reason-faq1735

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.