Help!!!!!!! Me Please Desperately !!!!!!!!!!

pommells
Contributor
Contributor

So I bought a service from digitalmediaprod <removed> and i thought i would have gotten it same time. However i was told i had to wait because the service i promise he never had. I reported him as a dispute on paypal here but he asked me to cancel the dispute and he would provide the service immediately. I did and i still didnt get the service to this day that was on thursday lastweek. I tried reporting him again but i lost because it really wasn't an unauthorized payment. I worked really hard to get money here and to see someone can steal it so easily . I cant report him again because i could only do it once. I still havent gotten my service and would really like to get it refunded. I dont want the service anymore. But this guy wont respond to me and he has block me and banned me from the servers. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only 40 USD i dont see why he can refund me. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pommells 

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless having a dispute process at all.
NEVER close until you have a refund, if he refunds you then that would close the dispute automatically.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

As you did just that then all you can do is a chargeback via your credit card issuer IF you funded your paypal payment that way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.