Help. I was deceived when buying Waist Bag.

Bloody9112a2
New Community Member

Help.
I was deceived when buying Waist Bag.
I am 100% sure that he is a crook and I have proof!
He deceived me!
I bought from him Weist Bag on Grailed.com and then I start waiting for ship. In the rules of the site say, that he has to send my item during 1-3 working days. I was waiting 4 days but he didn't send me my Waist bag. First he said that he have problem with shipping and can't send item to my Country and immediately said that he still solved the problem but he can ship only without tracking number. ( Even then, I thought it was a hoax ) Then I kept waiting, But he didn't send me anything. So I wrote to him after 7 days (after purchase) and he wrote: "Dude, just wait, im not scammer and send you Weist Bad on Friday." He doesn't send me Waist bag and then I make a dispute (*I didn't receive an item I purchase*)
Passed less than half a day and he answered. He wrote that the problem is that his first sale and he is inexperienced. But 3 days ago, he didn't wrote that this is his first sale... He just say that he have problem with shipping and I need to wait more time..
In the same day he wrote to me that I should cancel my dispute because he can't ship my item while it is open. Say that if he ship my item and dispute will be open, I can fool him. Since this is my first purchase through PayPal I thought everything was fine and so it should be.
I cancel my dispute and the next day he wrote that he sent my Waist bag and Say that he doesn't have track number because International shipping with tracking number cost 70 dollars... He wrote that he can send me proof of shipping on my Email. He send 2 check and 1 was with track number. But today the parcel was already delivered to another city in his country. I think he just sent it to a friend and threw those checks to me.
Please, help me! What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bloody9112a2 

If you had to close a dispute/claim to get a refund then it would be pointless having a dispute process at all.
NEVER close until you have a refund, if he refunds you then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bloody9112a2 

If you had to close a dispute/claim to get a refund then it would be pointless having a dispute process at all.
NEVER close until you have a refund, if he refunds you then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.