Help. I need to speak to someone in authority outside of claims and disputes.

ChrisW71
Contributor
Contributor

Help. I won a 1400 dollar not as described claim. While package was in transit being returned, seller filed fraudulent claim saying I returned fraudulent material.Also presented polics report with no mention of crime or wrongdoing . Seller claims resulted in breach of my deal in progress. 1400 taken from my account. This was Sept 28. Package delivered to seller on Sept. 29 usps tracking proves this. Paypal back room dismisses and ignores facts. Finds in favor of provably false claims. How do I get justice? This is criminal. I'm out my money and seller gets material also

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ChrisW71
Contributor
Contributor
Seller also defamed and attacked me in public chat forums. Libelous comments and horrible things said. I even noted I was concerned about bad behaviors, due to seller's behavior
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

can you appeal?

point out that it is not possible since the item is still in transit?

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

she would have to show tracking from you to her,how did she manage to get tracking ?unless she has another customer or her cousin in your neighborhood?returning a package with tracking? 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

a $1400 package should be signed for.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.