Help! I have been ripped off and PP is dragging their feet!

Gonzalez3978
Contributor
Contributor
I really need some help. I use PayPal for a transaction that I knew would need a little extra protection. As soon as they purchase the item I was concerned because I never received a confirmation email. I am mediately contacted PayPal and they gave me an email address for the alleged Seller. The product arrived almost a month after its order and when it showed up it was nothing at all like it was described. I instantly changed my dispute from no communication to wrong item. Since then I have been in contact with the seller but the best they could offer me was a 10% refund or for me to pay the shipping back to them. I use PayPal for the fire protection program. Now PayPal just doesn’t respond. It’s not a ton of money but it’s the principle behind it. Why have a company like PayPal if you’re not gonna stand behind what you represent. I can’t even get anyone to respond to me or can I send a message. Does anyone have a phone number and email address? There excuse that they have a limited customer service due to Covid is no longer acceptable. Can anyone help me? Please! So disappointed.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jvk52td
Contributor
Contributor

Yea me too,

I ordered 2 different items on Facebook from China. These seemed like really good deals. An electric pruner for tree limbs and a outdoor lounge chair. I patiently waited for over 2 months because it was coming from China.  I recently received a pair of broken, cheap dollar tree type sunglasses from someone I do not know. It was not what I ordered and I threw them away.  A week later I received some folded foam padding of some sort, again from someone I did not know.

CHINA IS SCAMMING AMERICA AND PAYPAL DON'T CARE !!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.