Help! I can no longer use paypal

jonalynholgado
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Can anybody help me.?

it says on my account that I can no longer use paypal due to activity on my account that is inconsistent with the User Agreement. The problem is I dont know exactly if I violated paypal rules. I tried to go to Resolution Center and try to Resolve the issue and follow the steps but it keeps on going back to the error prompt saying i can no longer use paypal.

thank you so much in advance.

jona

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonalynholgado 

Sadly if its a permanent limitation there is nothing you can do about it as the ban is permanent.

They don't tell you the exact reason just that you violated their policies in some way enough for them to want to part company with you unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonalynholgado 

Sadly if its a permanent limitation there is nothing you can do about it as the ban is permanent.

They don't tell you the exact reason just that you violated their policies in some way enough for them to want to part company with you unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cesarg47
Contributor
Contributor

same problem with me... what shall i do?

Im in the Philippines right now...

Can someone help me please... Ive been trying to email Paypal NZ but they answer me with auto message...

it is not useful.

Thanks..

Login to Me Too

Kerri10
Contributor
Contributor

This is very frustrating as it happened to me several years ago.  I don't quite understand exactly what I did.  I would certainly rectify it if I could.  They treat me like a leper. PayPal is not my friend. 

Login to Me Too

Elisa2188
New Community Member

Is there a way we can use our account again? I have the same problem 😞 Can anyone help us with this issue? Here's a screenshot of the message paypal.JPG

Login to Me Too

roseturner1201
New Community Member

i am also struggling with the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.