Help Getting Refund

Harris_P
New Community Member

I've recently purchased an item through a clothing app that uses PayPal as its main payment method. I purchased an item from a guy and overtime didn't respond to any messages or questions I had about the item. I decided to make a PayPal refund claim which states that it would take up to 30 days for a refund to take place (which was a long time for me). Afterwards, the guy messaged me on the app stating that he couldn't ship the item in time and that the latest it'll be is in like a month and said an automatic refund would take place in 3 days. the 3 days have passed and I haven't gotten a refund and now i cannot make a second claim through PayPal as I've already made one and closed it after he said it'll happen after the 3 days. I really need this refund money ASAP and I cannot find a way to do it as everyone I try talking to from customer support is either a bot or a person that takes a whole day to respond.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.