Help Contacting PayPal Regarding A Current Dispute

MrName
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Folks. I need some assistance with how I can contact PayPal about a dispute. I opened a dispute a few weeks ago because I ordered some supposedly genuine puzzles and what I got was some custom puzzles in a damaged box. The seller has made it clear I got what I paid for. Today I received an email from Paypal saying they decided in my favor to issue a full refund, but that I would need to pay for and ship the items back. The address I was provided was written in Chinese. There is no option for me to do anything except upload the shipping details for the return. For starters, even if I wanted to pay to ship it back, I have no idea how to handle an address written in a language I do not know. However, I have zero intentions of paying to send this back when the item I received was not as advertised AND damaged. All that said, I have been unable to find a way to reach Paypal to inform them that this decision is unreasonable.

Any ideas on how to reach Paypal directly regarding their dispute decision? I would appreciate any assistance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.