cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

luong312
Contributor

Hello

Can you check for me , I don't know who take my money in my account from yesterday April 15.2020 I don't know that company , and I'm not paid to that Seller info : NUBETAF*VITALINK Transaction ID : 7HW48487EE1983410 Date: April 15, 2020 Purchase amount : $119.97 I don't know who is company,why they take my money in my account, can helf me plesea. Thank you so much
3 REPLIES 3
luong312
Contributor

Re: Hello

Can you check for my account please , because i don't know what the company they took my money in my account from yesterday Name: NUBETAF*VITALINK Transaction ID: 7HW48487EE1983410 Date: April 15, 2020 Amount: $119.97 Plesea can check for i don't know who is it , I'm not paid that. Thank you , you have a great day
Jackie112059
New Community Member

I keep getting the same thing every few days but mind yesterday Said From: NUBETAF*REPEAT for $119.97. I have too keep my debit card disabled all the tine. I have never heard of them or know who it is either
pattyhoward
New Community Member

I have had the same problem twice with that company.  I want my money back.  I never bought anything from them or consented to them taking money out of my account.  Please help.