Hello

luong312
Contributor
Contributor
Can you check for me , I don't know who take my money in my account from yesterday April 15.2020 I don't know that company , and I'm not paid to that Seller info : NUBETAF*VITALINK Transaction ID : 7HW48487EE1983410 Date: April 15, 2020 Purchase amount : $119.97 I don't know who is company,why they take my money in my account, can helf me plesea. Thank you so much
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

luong312
Contributor
Contributor
Can you check for my account please , because i don't know what the company they took my money in my account from yesterday Name: NUBETAF*VITALINK Transaction ID: 7HW48487EE1983410 Date: April 15, 2020 Amount: $119.97 Plesea can check for i don't know who is it , I'm not paid that. Thank you , you have a great day
Login to Me Too

Jackie112059
New Community Member
I keep getting the same thing every few days but mind yesterday Said From: NUBETAF*REPEAT for $119.97. I have too keep my debit card disabled all the tine. I have never heard of them or know who it is either
Login to Me Too

pattyhoward
New Community Member

I have had the same problem twice with that company.  I want my money back.  I never bought anything from them or consented to them taking money out of my account.  Please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.