Hello required when only part refund has been received

HB31
New Community Member

I received my goods in January and sent them back a few day later after emailing the seller who was in China which when I ordered the goods didn't know told me to send them back back which I did by recorded delivery and she said once they have received them and checked them I will get my refund, they eventually received the items and when I emailed them they said they'd get back to me of course no response after numerous emails sent.  Remembered I paid via pp, opened the dispute  and asked for $30usd as this figure along with 20 & 10 came up to tick and also a box for another amount which I left blank,  see below email from pp, I have deleted the sellers name as I'm not sure if I was allowed to show it, long story short received 3usd refunded and now the dispute is closed and I'm out of pocket, I have tried to ring pp but get the automated service and can't get through to speak to a human being. Any help would be appreciated.

Your message concerning a purchase which you made on 25 January 2018 for $30.80 USD has been sent . Please allow time for the seller to response.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.