Hello i dont like where my dispute is sitting

lllaaazzz
Contributor
Contributor

So i made a purchase through ebay a few months ago and finally got the item and according to the descriptions and everything its completely misleading and extreamly over priced.... i figured ebay would cover me with 30 day money back guranteed but nah because it took 3 months to get to me it doesnt get covered, it got lost in mail the first time so i was like whatever no big deal he resent......

when i got it i was so unimpressed i contacted ebay right away and they sent me to paypal, now because i purchased this item on a guest account i dont have access to my resolution center for this case so now im stuck emailing a million different pay pal emails and getting a million different errors till today i got a complaints.paypal.... so maybe thatll be ok now but whatever im posting this now.... customer service for ebay and paypal said i shouldnt have a problem getting this refunded but now im told that "the case has been decide that its not in your favour" LOL i couldnt believe it so there must be a mistake with our information sharing somewhere since i cant actually see what they inserted in the case for me..... 

this guy on ebay doesnt speak english... i bought this item for 100$ when its actually worth 20$ on other listings but the description made it look like it was just a bigger version or whatever.... nope... could be a mistake but this same guy is trying to sell 40-50$ posters for 250$ USD...... these arent even marked special edition .... maybe im ignorant but no way is a piece of paper anyone could print with a license is worth 200$ 

im not happy and im ready to sue but it looks like getting consultation will cost more then my item, but i gotta look into that a bit more apparently

Tell me am i a fool ? or is this not a bit misleading? this was marked for 90$ and the item underneath IS NOT THE ITEM IM BUYING

and just to top everything off the parcel sticker he wrote even stated that this item was only worth 19$ . . . . . 

image1safe.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lllaaazzz

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lllaaazzz
Contributor
Contributor

Prepaid visa and ive done it all just waiting i guess...  was wondering if im being unreal or if their response to my claim is just 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.